Teal Tuesday - Tattoo Style!




Teal Tuesday Time!
This week we got a free day - so I decided to do a tattoo style Tuesday...





So what I've done here is painted my nails with Milani Fresh Teal. It's classified as a Neon and it was almost totally opaque in one coat. Very nice polish with great application.
My boyfriend did my letters since it was for my non-dominant hand! He was nervous but I think he did a great job. Then the thumb is a temporary tattoo!




If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!



Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:







Nails Beautiqued
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. this is awesome! i love the tattoo style and the temporary tattoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really gotta get some temporary tattoos! These nails look great and that teal is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the temp tattoos were so easy - i am totally gonna do these alot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really pretty, lovely mani x :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!