Monkey See, Monkey Do Monday - Zombie Edition!!

Monday! It's Monday! Woo - it's MY day off so I am one of those rare people who likes Mondays!
Especially even more now that we are rockin' the Monkey See, Monkey Do Challenges!

So - today's MSMD is ZOMBIES!!
My favorite!
Sadly, this inspiration I take my post from today is untraceable.
It's a mani I found quite some time ago that came from Instagram but I can't find the source. I tried, I swear!
So if you know, please let me know so I can revise this post to give credit where credit is definitely due - this mani is awesome!

(please watermark your photos!)
Reader Elizabeth found my source!! (Thanks Elizabeth!!)

Ready to see mine???






For the base I used Orly Jealous, Much?
Then I sponged on Catrice's It's Rambo No. 5and China Glaze's Recycle to make some zombie skin looking effects. Brushed on a little bit of Sally Hansen's Rapid Red for the bloody spots and then I used a black striping polish for the stitches and then black and white polishes with a dotting tool for the eyes, along with a couple googly eyes I stuck onto wet polish on the thumb and middle.
I can't attest to the wear of the googly eyes since I basically removed this as soon as I took the pictures, but I wanna try it again for public viewing!



Check out all the lovely ladies who participate in this challenge every week with me:


Debbie at The Crumpet - http://thecrumpet.blogspot.co.uk
Nayade at Toxic Vanity - http://www.toxicvanity.com
Alyssa at Fancy Phalanges - http://fancyphalanges.blogspot.com/
Misha @ Enigmatic Rambles: www.enigmatic-rambles.blogspot.com
Carrie @ LeSamowen:Life, Love, and Nail Polish: http://lesamowen.blogspot.com/
Basia (or Bazzia) @ polish my mind: http://polishmymind.blogspot.com/











P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Of it weren't for the blood, I'd say your nails remind me of Grr's dog suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh super adorable zombies... i was totally thinking Gir too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!!! BRRRAAAAAIIINNNZZZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking of GIR :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the googly eyes!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, these are so adorable! The stamping is spot on for the zombie skin. Very cute! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I love this, the googly eyes are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cannot describe how much I love these :D They're so effin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I may have to copy you one Monday.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this as much as I love your personality Missy!!!! this is just too freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ya'll are so sweet! laurie you totally made me "awww" out loud! is that an aol?

    ReplyDelete
  12. These make me smile. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I love this!! So awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are totally amazeballs! Brilliant job on the zombie skin, and the googly eyes are totally perfect. Love, love, love 'em! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol i love this, it's so FUN !!! i'll be trying this come Hallowe'en xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!