ALIQUID Lacquer - Re-Gifted Collection PLUS

Today I have a new to this blog brand to share with you lovelies - ALIQUID Lacquer.
This brand has some very cute polish, in a wide array of styles that I really like.
Turns out they also have a polish that has quickly become a favorite in my stash.
Read on to find out what it is!








I was sent 3 polishes from the Re-Gifted Collection along with another polish based on the Pantone Color of the Year. I also received a handmade lip balm! Oh yay! If you saw my stash video over the weekend, you might have peeped my minor lip balm obsession! I was sent the Mint Citrus scent and it is DELIGHTFUL. It's nice and clean and I love that the first ingredient is mango butter, somehow that just won me over!

Here are the backsides, the minis here were too hard to macro because of the labels so I hope the butt shots will give you an idea of whats in there.

Stop and Smell the Orchids is the nod to the color of the year, Radiant Orchid.
A light warm purple crelly with purple hexes and squares, small white hexes, and fuchsia microglitter, plus electric blue and purple flecks.

Shown here at 3 coats plus top coat.

When I looked at the bottle I didn't see much past purple and white glitter in a purple base, but it certainly has much more character on the nail, love the bits of hot pink microglitter!

Exploradora is from the Re-Gifted Collection and was a really fun polish for me. I like weird peanut butter colors, what can I say?

 Exploradora is a warm tan crelly with medium magenta hexes and tiny black glitter.

Shown at 3 coats plus top coat.

A Pun on Teal - A green-leaning teal crelly with matte hexes in multiple sizes and colors, including white, blue, green, purple, pink and red.

Formula on this was a bit tricky, it took more of a dabbing method because of the larger glitters, and mixed with a colored base will make the base a bit patchy due to dabbing, so it takes a little practice for the non-practiced polisher, but it's so worth it, I love the whimsy of this!

Shown at 3 coats plus top coat.

Gargoyle - my absolute favorite of the crew. Had a fantastic formula and amazing stuff going on inside of it. 2 coats plus top coat here.

Gargoyle is a medium grey creme with white flakes and smaller flecks of gunmetal, gold and copper.

Does this not look like just the most gorgeous chunk of rock? SO SEXY!

You need to check this brand out for sure - she has some serious mojo working!

Share this PostShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail ThisPin ThisShare on Google PlusShare on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments