Monkey See Monkey Do Monday - Betsey Johnson!

It's Monday again. Do you know what that means yet?
Well...every Monday me and a bunch of other awesome ladies take the challenge to re-create a mani we've liked on the interweb somewhere.
Mine today is not really one mani but rather multiple mani's I have seen inspired by Betsey Johnson. I took some ideas from different mani's I liked and sorta did my own twist on those.





Colors used:
Sephora by OPI - XOX Betsey
Sephora by OPI - It's My Pink
OPI - Pink Friday


Check out what all the other lovely ladies did for Monkey See Monkey Do Monday:








P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love the giant pink polka dots, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every nail in this mani!! How on earth did you manage to do such a thin line so close to your cuticles in the striped nail??? Amazing!!
    And I really love the entire combo. Kinda - we've seen them all around too much but the way you present them is simply gorgeous! This is real fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mani, my favourite the animal prints ^_^ i love pink and animal print¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your mani.please visit my blog end subscribe end i will do the same on yours.let's follow us.http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pink and lovely, fable mani!
    Ps. Im a new follower x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love it!! too much i want to try it :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!