Adventures in Stamping - The Sky's The Limit!

Stamping Sunday is underway!
This week the vote was Sky's The Limit - there were so many ways to go with this one!
But I knew I could use my awesome Konad Q1 plate to pull some cool designs into my theme.
So I opted to start off with Up Colors Arco Azul-Iris light blue holo.
Then I sponged on Layla Ocean Rush holo on the tips to give a slightly darker blue gradation.
It's pretty much impossible to see in these pictures though!





Now - how awesome does this mani match one of my Lux Deville Handbags?


I say - PERFECTO!





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
    And I also say it matches the handbag PERFECTLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous....such a pretty shade on the base, and it DOES match your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! Love! I used this plate too for today's challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!