Swatch Request - Funhouse!

Yesterday I showed you Julep Niecy and told you it was part of a layering combo. Today is that combo!
Here is another swatch request I received. This is called Funhouse and it is by Indie brand Dandy Nails.

For this swatch, I used a base of Julep Niecy. Sorry for the bottle shot on the totally nasty work towel I paint on!

^Niecy^





Dandy Nails describes Funhouse as "Teal and Magenta Flakes with silver glitter suspended in a clear base".
It's simply stunning. These swatches are all one coat over Julep Niecy. There is 1 coat of Gelous followed by 1 coat of Jordana QDTC. Still slightly shardy/bumpy after those, but I pushed them down once the top coat was almost totally dry and they squished in nicely.
You can buy Dandy Nails polishes here, though I believe she is closed up til next week.


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I thought your work towel was deliberate-coordinating with your bright colored header. It also coordinated with these colors. That mani is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love those flakes! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Julep polishes! I ordered my very first Julep maven box and it will hopefully get to my mailbox soon so i can wear and swatch all my new polishes! Your swatches are gorgeous!! Thanks for them!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam, Im glad you liked them! Julep is a really nice brand, I think you'll be happy with your box!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!