Teal Tuesdays - Stars!





This weeks Teal Tuesday is Star Themed!
So many different star stamps, stickers, tattoos...glitters. I wasn't sure which way to go!
But then I remembered I had really been wanting to do a nautical themed mani - so that's what I did!




Now, before you say anything - I KNOW I said last week that I would use Illamasqua Viridian for Teal Tuesday - but then yesterday I got a swap package from my lovely friend Debbie and she had included one of my coveted wishlist items, Nubar Stylish Peacock. So after swatching it on my boyfriend and seeing how amazingly it applied, I simply HAD to use it.
SO thats the base, then I stamped with Konad White and Sally Hansen Rapid Red.
Tada!






If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!



Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:






Nails Beautiqued
Geeky Owl
Mandy's Polish
Fancy Phalanges
Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oh so cute! I love nautical themes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color scheme! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the anchors! Nautical nails are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, I'm really behind on my blog reading this week so I've only just spotted this! Love this mani anyway, and obv love it even more cos there's a little bit of me in there :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i feel you - every day i get online ive got 400+ blogs to read and i cant get through them!!

      Delete
  5. I loooove this! You've got to tell which plates you used, because I need some anchors. :)

    @The Crumpet - I'm currently wading my way through a week's worth of blogroll posts and it's all I can do to try and keep it under 1000!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!