Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays! Skulls and Roses!

It's time for some good ole fashioned copycatdom!
It's Monkey See Monkey Do Monday again - the day when some of us girls in the PCF FB Group do mani's based on inspiration by other bloggers, nail artisans, etc...
This week, my inspiration comes from Emily of Macabre Manicures.


How cool is that, right? Check her blog out, she does some pretty cool jazz.

Now here is my interpretation...







I'd been really itching to do a mani with olive green and red for some reason. This seemed like a great opportunity, it added a slightly different spin on Emily's design.
I used Butter London Wallis as the base, then stamping polishes were Konad Black and Sally Hansen Rapid Red. 2 different rose stamps and 2 different sized skull stamps.





Check out these other Monkeys!







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 300 Follower Giveaway
Ends 6.15.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. That is one hell of a mani! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version, better than my own! :) I have that same skull stamp that you used, but which roses did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!! sculls and roses reminded me of grateful dead and my dad. this is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! Love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi¡¡ I'm in the challenge too, can you add me to the list? I'm Layka and this is my site: www.kawaiinize.es

    I love your interpretation ^___^ I love the original and your version because I'm fane of skulls and bones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really can't describe how much I love the colours you used! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!