Wanna see my Birthday Suit?




You may not have noticed it, but I was definitely posting less the past 4 or 5 days.
Weekends can be busy around here sometimes and on top of that I ended up coming down with a migraine yesterday. It makes doing your nails take a REALLY long time. It's like paint a coat, lie down. Paint another and repeat. Ugh.
Today is better so I'm going to do as much as I can just in case!
Anyway! Today brings us another polish from the SpringTHIS Collection by CrowsToes.

CrowsToes - Birthday Suit


Birthday Suit is a stunning duochrome nude. While the base is nude, you will be much more apt to see the chrome shimmers that shift from pink to gold, they are VERY prominent!

A macro shot of Birthday Suit that shows you the beautiful sunset-ish look this polish has to offer.

Formula on this polish was stellar. This is a semi-sheer - meaning it can be worn alone but you will need to be prepared to put some coats on. Thats where the awesomeness of this thinner formula comes in to play. You don't want a polish taking 3 or more coats and being thick to boot. Here it's shown at 3 perfect coats with 1 coat of Out the Door topcoat.

Here is a shot of the more nudish side of the polish that shows off more of the golden chrome aspect.

And here is a shot of it showing more pink. The studs are from Michaels craft store.

This polish is quite unique to my collection and a perfectly work appropriate polish with some flair!
Find CrowsToes:
Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Also - stay up to date with new collections by following the CrowsToes BLOG!



**products in this post were sent to me by the Company or their PR in exchange for my honest review**




You Might Also Like

3 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!