UPC - Cool - Cool like Cyanide?

Oh Monday - you little bastard...
Today is another installment of the Untried Polish Challenge and it's COOL Day! So how about a cool colored polish as well as just a COOL polish?!
I present - CrowsToes L'il Miss Cyanide!
Hailing from the latest Crows Collection - SpringTHIS - you will not believe this polish! 


CrowsToes - L'il Miss Cyanide

Oh my - how do you explain THIS?! L'il Miss Cyanide is a violet shimmer/glass fleck polish drowning in green duochrome shimmer! What a poisonous combination!

Beautiful bottle shots. No one does a bottle of polish quite like CrowsToes - I think I've become quite enamored with them.

On the nail, as in the bottle, the green is very obvious. Not in an 'in your face' way - but you see it, and its glorious!

Shown here at just TWO coats plus top coat - this builds wonderfully and dries glossy. Topcoat is almost an afterthought for this polish!

See that greenish aqua shimmy?! I am so in love with the formula and design of this polish, it is SO unique! I dare you to find a dupe!

Find CrowsToes:
Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Also - stay up to date with new collections by following the CrowsToes BLOG!


As for the Untried Polish Challenge - Don't forget to check out all the other awesome ladies doing this challenge:


Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Sam at Polished Art
Lizajane at Organic Neglect
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Kristina at Lacquer Fetish
Jonochi at Just Add Polish
Uni at Acetone FIles
Erica at Coat of Mani Colors 


**some items in this post were sent to me by the company or their PR firm in exchange for my honest review**



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I haven't heard of this brand but I am loving this shade of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back yet again since I
    book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to
    change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.



    Have a look at my page :: lab golden retriever mix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I love that polish, it looks so good with the green shine. I am having so much fun with the untried polish challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So am I! I cant wait to count them all up at the end and see how many I used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lord you need to look her up right now. She is seriously one of THE best indie brands on the market!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a gorgeous and different polish! The challenge has really given me a chance to see some polishes that have sat WAY too long in my box of loneliness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!