UPC - In Season


It is Untried Polish Challenge Day!

Todays prompt is 'In Season'

So I'm guessing summery jellies and neons is whats in season more or less. So I kind of did all of that. I think initially I was going to cheat and use this mani as my 'Glitter' and 'Creme' prompts, but I figured I'd just use up as many polishes as possible, since that's kind of the point!

That and the fact that, like any good Polish Passionista, I seem to accumulate more than I can use up equally!



The main guy in this mani is this beautiful new addition to my life - Lynnderella Beside Herself. Look at all that pretty, doused in matte white. So.In.Love.

I paired this glitterbomb up with Sinful Colors Pistache (the green) and then I did an accent nail with some white polish and a splash of Barry M Papaya!

I really like the turnout here, it reminds me of juicy hybrid of a honeydew melon and a cantaloupe.
I shall dub thee: HONEYLOUPES!

How gorgeous is that blue shimmer in Beside Herself? Aye baby.

Don't forget to check out all the other awesome ladies doing this challenge:
Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Sam at Polished Art
Lizajane at Organic Neglect
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Kristina at Lacquer Fetish

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. What a great glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never met a lynn i didnt like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might have its as well as cons like some new invention arrive to exist.
    Add the door opened up for a few hours.

    Also visit my web site - tanie wczasy nad morzem

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting behind again! Great nails though, I love that green with orange!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!