Bling Week Day 3 - Diamond Bling


Here is my Day 3 mani for the Digital Dozen Bling Week theme!

As I'm finally done with all of these and writing my posts up I see they all kept within certain similarities. Today, as well as the next two, are very gold heavy! And the last two I showed you were both purple!
I must be feeling very regal this week!






Born Pretty Store - 1.5mm Golden Stud Rhinestones

Julep - Jane
Julep - Vivien
Julep - Sienna


My pinky and ring finger are 2 coats of Julep Jane, a gorgeous rose gold full coverage glitter. This polish is THICK. I liked the coverage it provided at 2 coats but it looked like 6 it was so thick. Luckily it did dry down a bit.

My index and middle are Julep Sienna and then Julep Vivien at the tips for a little glittery effect. These two were both nice formulas, Sienna was a gorgeous one coater.

The diamonds were my usual DIY Nail Decals of diamonds I painted in with silver and gold holo polishes, the rest were stamped on with Konad Special black. I accented the designs with some 1.5mm gold metal studs I got from Born Pretty Store and have already previously reviewed here.

Hope you're enjoying Bling Week so far! Make sure and check out all my ladies and theirs:




You Might Also Like

8 comments