Toxic Buttercup




Hey you guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys!
I'm back with some more springtime Crows!
Here go with another polish in the SpringTHIS line from CrowsToes.
Toxic Buttercup.
You will die!

CrowsToes - Toxic Buttercup

Toxic Buttercup Bottle Shot. How about that awesome shimmer? It shifts from pink to blue!

Macro of Toxic Buttercup - it unfortunately can be difficult to capture the duochrome shimmer in this polish with a camera. But in the bottle AND the nail it is not so secretive!
 
This polish is INSANE! It may or may not be a secret but I love yellow polish! It's a nightmare and all...but I love it. THIS was no nightmare! It was three amazing coats with the perfect consistency to not become too thick once on the nail. I could have possibly gone with 2 coats, but cameras in macro mode tend to pick up on patchiness that isn't there in real life, so I did 3 for photo purposes.

Can you see that gorgeous pink poking out?!!?

I've also got a coat of Julep Quick Dry top coat over this to really bring out the gorgeous.
If you are even remotely attracted to yellow polishes, this is a must have!


Find CrowsToes:
Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Also - stay up to date with new collections by following the CrowsToes BLOG!



**products in this post were sent to me by the Company or their PR in exchange for my honest review**




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. It is no secret that I am not a fan of yellow. I am however a huge fan of cool shimmer, so this is a winner for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten (Geeky Owl)May 3, 2013 at 4:06 PM

    Ok, not a huge yellow fan, but........hello gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this says to me "hello sweetie!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that yellow! So nice to hear about one that doesn't take 40 coats to look good, and the touch of pink is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow polish with pink shimmer!? Yes! Please, Yes! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. LittleMonsterx14May 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM

    really pretty color and i love the name!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!