BLOG SALE!

It's time for me to do some purging - I'm doing it a little different this time.

**Firstly - the blog sale will be held on my store site, so you can buy at your own pace and not have to do a bunch of back and forth - its all cut and dried and calculated for you right there. Just pick what you want and check out (Paypal Only). Everything is a 1 quantity with the exception of the Grab Bags.

** Grab Bags - Instead of listing all of the Indies I have for sale - I am doing a grab bag option. There are currently about 20 or so available, so buy as many as you want, each bag has 1 full size polish. So buy 3 bags, get 3 polishes, 4 bags: 4 polishes, etc...

**The cart holds your item for 15 minutes once you add it in, so you shouldn't get cartjacked. I THINK. But if you add an item and don't intend to purchase it, please remove it for someone else. There can be a tendency to oversell on occassion, if this happens I will email you.

**I do ship internationally. International orders will go only go out on Tuesdays and Fridays.

You can click the Blog Sale image above to go to the Blog Sale Section!

Questions? Leave me a comment!


You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Stefanie (Fairly Chaming)May 9, 2013 at 4:17 PM

    I'm really excited for your blog sale! I put 3 items in my cart and when I went to checkout a window popped up that says, "Yikes! It seems there are some issues with this Store's PayPal account, and they cannot currently accept payments". I'll try again before leaving for work, i hope it works out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Stefanie! I missed a letter in my paypal address - it should be all fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stefanie (Fairly Chaming)May 9, 2013 at 4:34 PM

    Done and done! Can't wait to see the Indie grab bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much is the rate to send to sweden?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Will be going out tomorrow - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Int'l rates are $11 and 2.50 each additional item. If you are buying alot I can refund you some of the shipping - not making money on shipping - the prices are set for people buying 1-5 or so polishes but after that its more cost effective for both parties to ship flat rate and there will be a little savings there i think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm buying now and it says $18.50 for shipping to Sweden...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh ok... yeah it's 4 polish I want to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes for 4 polishes it will come in around 1 pound which is about 17 or so dollars to ship

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh sorry I mean 3... :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought the 3 essences, the huntsman, prince charming and a piece of forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. for 3 it should be ringing through a $16, is it still showing 18.50?

    ReplyDelete
  13. no it went down to 16. so the total is $ 25 :) oh please pack well, I have had 2 OPI's that came total destroyed (like someone but the polishes in a meat grinder :/ .... )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Daniela! I do pack very well, I have sent many overseas packages and never had a break yet! (Knock on wood!) - Will be shipping tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeay me so happy :))))) Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire
    in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds
    and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post golden lab retriever

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks so much!!! I've been trying to get ahold of Julep Trina for a while - my name is Katrina ;) ... Plus a couple more for great price. You rule!

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww thanks! glad you found something you like!!! it will all be going out to you on monday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!