CrowsToes is back with The Green Thumb of Doooooooooom!

Hi all of you wonderful people!
I am in bed sick as what feels like a dog but not sick enough to get this beauty up for your hungry eyes! Don't pity me, it's just a fever/flu most likely! Anyway - check this stunner out - this is CrowsToes Green Thumb of Doom, another polish in the amazing collection called SpringTHIS.
How much do I love the name of this polish...?
I can't grow or sustain plant life to save my own!


CrowsToes - Green Thumb of Doom


Pretty lady! This polish is a sort of dark mint green with a ton of glass flecky shimmer particles that sparkle yellow, green and blue. It's got a lot going on for what appears to be a seemingly innocent green polish!

See? Lookie the macro! It doesn't lie!

On the nail this is Green Thumb of Doom at 3 coats and NO top coat!

I don't normally do swatches without top coat but I thought it was worth mentioning (and showing) that the polishes in this collection that have this finish (Green Thumb of Doom, Season of the Witch and L'il Miss Sunshine) all dry with a super smooth finish and a shine just short of a top coat shine.

Have you seen the glorious bits of yellow flakiness that shimmer through this?! I sure hope so, it was glorious in person!

Formula on this was divine, it was a 3 coater where most of the Crows I have swatched have been two, but none of these are thick so 3 is nothing to scoff at. Another winner!



Find CrowsToes:
Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Also - stay up to date with new collections by following the CrowsToes BLOG!



**some items in this post were sent to me by the company or their PR firm in exchange for my honest review**


You Might Also Like

11 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!