UPC - Prettiest


Holy Guacamole you guyzzz!
I'm actually on time with this one!
We are down to the last 5 prompts for the Untried Polish Challenge.
I have had so much fun going through my untrieds and doing this challenge, I urge anyone with a big stack of polishes you need to use to do this!
Today is "Prettiest" - a pretty tough challenge, but I opted for a polish I recently acquired that I was just smitten with so much I literally bought it the moment I saw it on the Pointless Cafe blog.
This is Glitter Daze - Browny Bear.



I am pairing up Glitter Daze Browny Bear with Spa Ritual Calm & Clear, which is also untried and pretty! It's a jelly/creme and took 3 coats but it's a gorgeous mauve leaning pink.

Behold. How beautiful is this glitter topper? Full of pinks, golds, browns and whites. It is SO unique, so beautiful and made for a wonderful cause.

This is just ONE coat of Browny Bear over Calm & Clear. Holy glitter payoffs! This is also with a matte topcoat, because, of course it is.

The thing that reeled me in the most about this polish when I first saw it was the hearts. Then the browns. I love pink and brown as much as the next girly girl, so this was a NEED!

I think it's pretty safe to say I nailed the pretty factor by choosing this one.

Macro on the nail. 

You can pick this up as well as many other awesome polishes at the Glitter Daze store!



Don't forget to check out all the other awesome ladies doing this challenge:

Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Sam at Polished Art
Lizajane at Organic Neglect
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Kristina at Lacquer Fetish

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I love it! I like how the glitter has a few big hearts in it, also the pink is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of people show themselves as a great MMA killer but it is not actually so.
    There are thousands and some instances, any you might work.



    My web site - biuro detektywistyczne warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is some amazing glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brown glitter is so underrated.


    I also love Calm & Clear. It's the perfect pale pink. And not too streaky, for what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, deserves the title :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy amazingness, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, crazy glitter bomb! Loves it! You picked the perfect color base, too! (I like yours better than the ones in the store even!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the hug pink glitter is totally what sold me on it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg it certainly is. i am obsessed with brown polish and glitter. what a weird thing i never thought i would say!

    ReplyDelete
  10. indeed! i cold wear this polish every day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!