CrowsToes Team Up! L'il Miss Sunshine meets The Witch!


Hello! I feel like I have been all over the map lately with my blogging schedule. I'm sure YOU haven't noticed but it's thrown me off not scheduling things and just flying by the seat of my skirt lately!

I'm back today with another couple of swatches of polishes from the CrowsToes SpringTHIS collection!

I doubled up on these - so enjoy!


Items In This Post:

CrowsToes - L'il Miss Sunshine
CrowsToes - Season of the Witch


L'il Miss Sunshine is the glass flecked sister to L'il Miss Cyanide. She is definitely my favorite of the two, if I HAD to play favorites, that is!

L'il Miss Sunshine is a lavender/violet base with color shifting flakies that roam between green/blue/yellow. It is quite a site to behold!

Season of the Witch seems like the odd man out in this collection but once you get it on your nail you can see it really isn't. It's the darkest of the bunch but its right in line with alot of the glass flecked finishes in this collection. It's a murky dark green with purple/orange/green color shifts.

Macrotime! Hot stuff!


I used these as a pairing in a little nail art that kind of reminds me of the Gatsby-esque mani's floating around right now. Two nails are V style and 2 nails gradients using both polishes.

After everything was dry I added some matte gold studs I picked up from Michaels and finished with some Butter London Quick Dry Top Coat!

Both of these polishes were easy to work with, 2 coats on each one. Good, good polish. The kind you wish they all could be like...like California girls! Oh my god that makes me feel old to quote a Beach Boys song! 



Find CrowsToes:
Femme Fatale Cosmetics

Also - stay up to date with new collections by following the CrowsToes BLOG!



**some items in this post were sent to me by the company or their PR firm in exchange for my honest review**

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. it is! i cannot wait to rock it with some fall colors later this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!