UPC - Newest Untried - Helloooo Cover Girl!


Happy Mothers Day to my lovely mom-type readers. This is like, my 2nd least favorite day of the year since my mom's been gone for quite a few years now, but today has been ok so far. Boyfriend took me out to lunch and now I'm home doing some blogging and watching The Breakfast Club!

Today is the next chapter in the Untried Polish Challenge - NEWEST Untried.

I just picked this one up on Friday, so this is most definitely my newest one!





Cover Girl - Midnight Magic

I saw this in the shop the other day and it really struck me as different. It reminded me alot of Zoya Hazel, which is a polish I'm lemming right now. I know its not a dupe since its darker and bluer, but it will hold me over until I have Hazel thats for sure.

See all of those fun flecks of olive? I love polishes like this!!

You can really see the olive green tones this polish has, I love that it's not even remotely hidden! The formula on this was nice. 2 coats and easy application!

Not only does it have those golden green tones, but look! You can even see some flickers of purple!



Don't forget to check out all the other awesome ladies doing this challenge:


Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Sam at Polished Art
Lizajane at Organic Neglect
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Kristina at Lacquer Fetish

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. This is such a pretty polish! And a great challenge - I'd love to join it if I can; I have a box of untrieds under my desk and it would be awesome to have an impetus to get through a good bunch of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that is soo pretty. Love the different coloured flecks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polish would definitely also have made it into my cart, given the chance! I really like flecks like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its awesome! And its the one and only time I've even seen it in the Cover Girl display so I don't know what the deal is with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! There is way more going on than I expected!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should definitely do it! Just grab the graphic off of my first post or at justaddpolish.com and do it! She doesn't mind how often you do it or when - if you do jump in let me know and I'll add your link to my posts, too! We do it every third day for this round.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!