Super Black Lacquers Becky


Have you missed me?!

I'm back with the last of my reviews on Super Black Lacquers.

This one is Becky and she is quite the lady!

Shall we pop in on her?

Items In This Post:
Super Black Lacquers - Becky

W7 - Metallic Neptune

Here is Super Black Lacquers - Becky. A sheer deep navy with holo green glitters. Quite the sparkly damsel, this one.

I am pairing her with W7 Metallic Neptune. A beauty of a duochrome and you know what? Its about the best thing ever. This reminds me alot of Ozotic 505 but you know what? THIS ISN'T LAYERED OVER BLACK! This is ONE amazing coat on its own. Holy jamolie.

And here we have the two paired up in a 50/50 mani. 

Super Black Lacquers Becky full on the nail, layered over Metallic Neptune. This is one coat of each plus top coat.

What a beauty! This polish is packed up with glitters and is totally unique! It reminds me of a deep sea dive!

Don't believe the hype! No, I'm kidding. Believe it. And matte it. Always matte it.



You can find Super Black Lacquers HERE - run, don't walk! 
Natalie does really good at keeping her polishes in stock and she even just started doing sets at slightly lower pack prices - so BONUS!

**some items in this post were sent to me for free by the company or their pr firm in exchange for my honest opinion**


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love both the Metallic Neptune and Becky! I need to seek these out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, btw I did comment on you ( blog changes post) I think it was from last week monday
    I love black polishes this one was pretty, I

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sound of this creek's small fountain is amplified the particular glass. They conveniently fold water into the state of affairs when not utilized.

    Feel free to visit my blog post; tłumaczenia włoski Katowice

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great spin on vampy polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. neptune should be easy for you to find, however, super black doesnt ship outside the US so you'll need to find a smuggler!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!