UPC - Neutral - Girly Skittles




Hi again!!
How about I bombard you with posts after going without for a couple days, eh?!
Today is Day 4 of the Untried Polish Challenge and I actually am showing you the polish i JUST posted about before this, so at the time it was UNTRIED! I did them both at the same time because I had a migraine and I was cheating my way through the days!

So today is Neutral Day! Yay! I love me some neutrals!


For this mani I started with CrowsToes Birthday Suit. On the ring I also added some ManGlaze Santorum in a marble design, but under the bow it just kinda looks like poops. Oops.

On the pinky - the roses were done with Orly Solid Gold and ManGlaze Santorum and a cream acrylic paints. Ring finger bow was done with Orly Miss Conduct and the same cream colored acrylic paint.

Middle finger is Orly Miss Conduct, ManGlaze Santorum and cream colored acrylic paint. Pointer zigzag is Orly Solid Gold and ManGlaze Santorum over Birthday Suit.

Don't forget to check out all the other awesome ladies doing this challenge:
(ps - sorry I hadn't linked them before, I just realized there was a list to use!)



Masha at Lost In Lacquer
Raine at Lacquer Lily
Amy at Fancy Side
Sam at Polished Art
Lizajane at Organic Neglect
Blueberry Pie at Blueberry Nails
Kristina at Lacquer Fetish
Jonochi at Just Add Polish
Uni at Acetone FIles
Erica at Coat of Mani Colors 



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. LittleMonsterx14May 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM

    omg i'm obsessed!! the roses and bows are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi to every , because I am really keen of reading this website's post to be updated regularly. It consists of nice material.

    Visit my website: Additional Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I swear you never cease to amaze me! These are so awesome. Definitely made neutrals so not boring. <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! the roses were my fave for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....... the neutral don't look neutrals anympre.......its awesome.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so incredible! I love it! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!