Let's Break Bad with Ruby White Tips

I have a super special deal for ya'll toooooooday!

Ruby White Tips is coming out with an AMAZING collection inspired by Breaking Bad!

As someone who absolutely LOVES the show, I am super pumped for this and I have been since the moment Laura told me she was working on it. There are 10 polishes in total, and here come 5 of them!



Ruby White Tips - An Ocean Full of It
Ruby White Tips - Cleptomaniac
Ruby White Tips - It's The Bomb Yo!
Ruby White Tips - Breaking Bronze
Ruby White Tips - That Blue Stuff

All swatches shown with no top coat, except for It's The Bomb Yo!
  
An Ocean Full Of It. A gorgeous blue shifting to green shimmer polish with tiny glitter particles and hints of gold.

Lydia: "Hey! You still need methylamine, don't you? Right? You wanna talk methylamine? Then tell your partner to stop threatening me, and let's talk."
Walter: "Talk about what? You heard. You can't even get us a single barrel."
Lydia: "Who said anything about barrels? I'm talking about an ocean of the stuff."

This was a stunner! It applied awesomely and full coverage at 2 coats.

It's so perfectly ocean-like in its blue to green shifts, don't you agree?

i don't think I even have anything like this, but that is usually the case with Ruby White Tips, she really strives to make things you've never seen before.
  
Breaking Bronze - a peachy colored jelly with gold shimmer/microglitters. It shifts from gold to peach to pink. This was a fan named polish and it's just perfect!

This polish is AMAZING! I admit it's not the best color for my skin but I love it, the finish, the color, it's all just gorgeous! It's got an almost foil like finish once it dries down, as you can see below.

And look at all of those different hints of colors you can see in there!!!

As the polish that is practically the namesake of the collection, it has a lot to live up to, and it does well!

Cleptomaniac! Best name ever award. If you watch the show, this should be a no brainer.
Marie loves the color purple, and nearly all her household and clothing items are various shades of purple.
At Skyler's baby shower, she gives her niece-to-be a hugely expensive jeweled baby tiara. Skyler attempts to return this gift to the store and is detained and nearly arrested because the tiara was stolen 

Another huge win in this collection is Cleptomaniac. It is a purple with a deep, glowy pink shimmer that is anything but hidden!

It applied dreamy at 2 coats and dried very quickly!

See that gorgeous shimmer? So yummy.

It's The Bomb Yo!
A massively awesome array of sea green and blue glitters in a heavy silver shimmer base.
I love Jesse Pinkman. He is such a goofball who always seems to be getting his butt kicked or messing something up, but he's so charming in a weird white kid thuglife white trash kind of way.
He loves to refer to his "cooking" and his "product" as "the bomb"...
Exhibit A:
Jesse: No. You flunked me, remember? You prick! Now let me tell you something else. This ain't chemistry – this is art. Cooking is art. And the shit I cook is the bomb, so don't be telling me.
Exhibit B:
Jesse: It may be blue, but it's the bomb.
Exhibit C:
Jesse: What? No way. I gave out samples and everyone said it was the bomb.

This is 1.5 coats of It's the Bomb Yo! over blue polish.
The silver shimmer base is heavy but perfect for this design.

The formula was great, I was able to easily retrive all sizes of glitter - though I will add that I spoke to Laura the other day and she did let me know that she is adding extra of the big circles because I guess some people had issues getting them out. I dug for two but the others came out naturally. Above is with top coat.

And this is the bomb matte!

That Blue Stuff - the alias of the "product" Jesse and Mr. White make.
A knockout bright blue jelly with silver microglitters.

This was 3 coats and was the sheerest of the group but was no problem. It has a great formula that kept it thin and it dried quick for three coats!

Again, I don't own a thing like this! How gorgeous is that finish?

This is a great companion to the other blues in this collection and I think all three of them used in a fun nail design is in order now!

So now for the details!
This full collection of 10 polishes will be going up for sale this Friday, September 13th!
To keep up with the exact time and where...follow:



Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments