Swatch Party!!

Hey guys - I got a little caught off guard this week, I just kinda realized at the last minute I didn't have a Friday post - so today we're gonna have a swatch party!


First up we have China Glaze - Love Marilyn.
A gorgeous red and silver glitterbomb. 3 coats, Gelous + top coat.



Here is China Glaze Luxe & Lush. One coat over Lubu Heels, no top coat.


Kleancolor - City Never Sleeps. 1 coat over black, no top coat.


Kleancolor Fuchsia Glitter - 2 coats over China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic, no top coat.



Kleancolor Golden Nightmare (yes, as a matter of fact I did buy this for the name alone!) - 1 coat no top coat



Kleancolor Holiday Jingle - 2 coats over Metallic Green, no top coat.


And that concludes today's glitterfest!!






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!