Deco Polish Racks

I see TONS of posts every day of my fellow bloggers and nail fanatics posting stash photos and time and again I see them in these tupperware/plastic storage containers, cardboard boxes...you name it.
What if you could have something beautiful and functional that would save all that space and even look like a work of art?
I stumbled across a website called Deco Polish Racks (http://www.decopolishracks.com) awhile back and couldn't believe my eyes!
These individually designed high quality racks are made in the USA and come in an assortment of designs and colors. They are really well priced, too!
Personally...I live in a TINY space (think the smallest apartment you can find in Manhattan, and it's probably still bigger than what I live in) and these are perfect for my needs. Most of these fit between 60 and 90 bottles of polish, depending on what brand...







I'm loving that 2nd one. I can't wait to get a couple of these - I think they'd look great paired with a mirror in the middle and a cute vanity!






P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the first!!

    My father is making me one :D I'm soooo excited! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neeeeeed these. I think I will try to make my own. I have to make a space for them first though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the helpful info you provide to your
    articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a
    look at once more right here frequently. I am rather sure I will
    learn plenty of new stuff proper here! Best of luck
    for the next!
    My site morgan dollars for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second one too. Somehow, it has a slight vintage feel to it. Too bad it's very humid where I stay, not good to have polish displayed. Otherwise it will be so cool to have all these nice displays.... but a gal can dream right?? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one and LOVE IT!!! I have a white one (2nd pic) with all my glitters and the white makes them pop...Oooooo shiny and pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh you lucky girl! good to hear from someone who owns one!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!