Saturday Summary!

Oh boy is this gonna be MASSIVE....


Let's get started on what's happening in the nail polish world wide web this past week!

  • If you are a fan of Girly Bits - you'll be pleased to know she just dropped info on her new line, SlapDash!
  • Fat nails? loodie loodie loodie shows you how to get them to lose some weight!
  • The Manicured Monkey brings us some of the first swatches of the new Bohemian collection by China Glaze.
  • Lots of news coming out from the CosmoProf 2012 show in Vegas, and Polish Galore shows us some upcoming collections from China Glaze this year and into next Summer...NEW HOLOS!
  • Gorgeois shows us how to make a Prize Ribbon for our special polishes!
  • Color Club has a new line of Color Changing polishes coming out called Ruby Wing - Check out Body & Soul for that awesome info!
  • Is it an Urban Legend or not to add Polish Remover to your crusty polishes? Lab Muffin lets us know the 411.
  • OPI So So Skullicious? I don't know much about it, but Everythink2k has an adorable shot of a mini set!
  • Wacky Laki brings us a straight up awesome tutorial on how to mirror image your stamping!

Now then....I hauled a little this week guys.


Got some gold studs from Born Pretty Store


Won this awesome little package from Shatter Me Claire's blog giveaway!


Picked up BB Polishes in Briquette and Smoke from Overall Beauty!


China Glaze I'm Not Lion and I Herd That


China Glaze Pink Plumeria and Passion


Enkelini Shampayne and Shifty Minx


Color Club Rule Breaker and Alias


Alias! This baby was a penny - thanks Copious!


Misa - The Grass Is Greener on My Side and Toxic Seduction


Look at all that shimmy!


L'Oreal Owls Night! Long time lemming squashed thanks to Elizabeth at Nail Polish Is My Crack.


Orly Solid Gold. I kept seeing Nailside use this in her mani's and I HAD to have it.


Yes, the 99 cent sale didn't go unnoticed here. Sinful Colors Ciao Bella, Rain Storm and Lavender.


Sinful Colors Winterberry, Matte Nirvana and Leap Flog


Sinful Colors Savage, Gorgeous and Last Chance


Sinful Colors Innocent and Pull Over


Sinful Colors Clementine and Citrine


Well what is this? A SNEAK PEEK of some goodies I will be reviewing later in the  week.


And that's not all. THESE are for one of YOU!







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thanks for the shoutout darlin! I love these posts. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shout your blog out every chance I get - its very impressive!

      Delete
  2. AWESOME haul! If you haven't seen swatches of savage or every used it... I think you're in for a pleasant surprise! It's my favorite tealish color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i saw it on a blog earlier in the week after my first SC haul and had to go find it! Then I used it in a splatter mani a couple of days ago, so even though I didn't get the full effect of it's finish it was definitely awesome still!

      Delete
  3. Oh somebody got there hands on some Vivid Lacquers ;) ;). I can tell you now that stamping plate is fabulous! Good job with the sinfuls. I am so jealous of your BB's right now I want that whole Shades of Grey collection lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm super excited for trying that plate and her polishes! can't wait to show them! and the bb's...oh gosh i know don't get me started. i wanted them all but i really had to watch my budget! i need to use smoke asap!

      Delete
  4. Um, those BBs look awesome! Cannot wait to see the swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!