Purple People Eater with Piper and Gothic Lolita!

Oh Happy Friday! (OR Saturday for my International Loves)
Hope this post finds you well...It's been quite a week here.
I apologize for no substantial post yesterday, I had planned one and ran short of time.
And today and tomorrow will be busy ones, I have cupcakes to bake today and a party to attend tomorrow!
I will try to rip out a little extra for you today to make up for it, promise!!

So without further ado, how would you like to enjoy some swatches of one of my new F4 Polish additions to my collection?
I don't think this one is out yet, so it's something you can look forward to very soon from these lovely ladies.
Or hit them up on Facebook and ask about a pre-order.

I give you....Piper!





Pretty fancy, yes?
This is 1 coat of Piper over 1 coat of China Glaze Gothic Lolita.
It's pretty fantastic, as was the formula. F4 is quickly becoming one of my top Indie brands to turn to, if you haven't tried them, what are you waiting for? Packed with purple hex glitters and multiple sizes of white hex glitter, as well as white SQUARE glitter for you square freaks out there! So much glitter on the brush in just one coat, its a dream.

Here is those sexy underpants, China Glaze's Gothic Lolita:




Speaking of perfection. The most amazing shade of purple, with gorgeous pink shimmer in a fantastic formula. THIS is Gothic Lolita, which was released with Electropop earlier this year. ONE Coat, people. No top coat, nice shine, eh?





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!