China Glaze - Off Shore Half Collection Review & Swatches

Hi peeps!!
It's summer - its that time to kick off your sneakers and paint your toes something bright and fun.
The newest China Glaze offering - Off Shore, is all about bright summer fun.
They have graciously sent me half of this fabulous collection to share with you, so let's see what you think!




Feel The Breeze - 2 Coats w/Natural Finish
Feel the Breeze is a beautiful soft pastel neon pink. Application was fantastic on this one. Really on all of them, so I'll just say that across the board now.

I Sea The Point - 2 Coats w/Natural Finish
I Sea the Point is a fab neon blue shade. I love this because if nothing else, not many people do blue neons, and they are such a POPPIN' color! This is one of my favorite types of shades at the moment.

If In Doubt, Surf It Out - 2 Coats w/Natural Finish
If In Doubt, Surf It Out is a dusty orange creme. Much less neon than its counterparts but so unique in its own right, I own nothing near this shade in my collection.

Sea's The Day - 2 Coats w/Natural Finish
Sea's The Day - classic red with a bright pop twist. I really love this one, and you know it takes alot for me to love a red, this is a gorgeous one.

Stoked To Be Soaked - 2 Coats w/Natural Finish
Stoked To Be Soaked - this is a bright orange in your face shade with a beautiful shimmer added. Really fun, like orange juice on acid.

Wait N Sea - 2 Coats w/Natural Finish
Wait N Sea is a beautiful turquoise blue. One of my favorite colors, I can never own enough polishes in this family and this one does that color proud.


China Glaze® Off Shore will be available as individual colors, plus two 6-piece box collections “Stoked To Be Soaked” and “Dune Our Thing”. Individual polishes retail for $7.50 MSRP and the 6-piece box collections retail for $45 each. 

China Glaze® Off Shore will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in June 2014. 

China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. 

China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on FacebookTwitterPinterest, and Instagram.

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!