Teal Tuesdays - 3D Nail Art

This Tuesdays Teal Challenge was interesting...


Man...I brainstormed daily on this since Thursday. Monday night came and I just kept drawing blank after blank. I had a bunch of ideas and I just couldn't pin one down.
So I just started painting...and painting.
What initially started out as one of those string style manicures, quickly ended up as an accent nail splatter with fruit fimos and an acid wash manicure for the rest. Say what?!
It wasn't really acid washed, instead of peeling back layers with acetone I just used a stiff bristle brush and painted on layers of paint to look worn off. Whatevs...this is it.
(Polishes used - Nicole OPI Khloe Had a Little Lam Lam, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Color Club Age of Aquarius)












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!


Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:

Colorsplash Nails
Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!
Cherries Sweets
The Frenzied Polisher
Caitlin's Creative Corner
Nail Polish Lane
Lacquered Libra







P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!