The Neverending Pile - Pastel

Heyllo!
Today is Pastel day for the Neverending Pile Challenge! If you are interested in jumping in on some days of this challenge, head over to the Glittah Pirates FB Group to sign on!
It lasts quite a few months so lots of us will be doing what we can when we can, but there are all kinds of fun prompts!
If you didn't see my post on Instagram the other day, I posted a pic of my untrieds, I had exactly 240 when the challenge started, can't wait to see what I end up with when it's over! I'm going to count every polish I use, subtract it from the 240 and compare what I actually have when its over to see how much I bought during the challenge as well!



For todays mani I knocked out FOUR UNTRIED POLISHES!!!

The base is just black, not an untried. Then I made these sort of leafy patterns in four different shades, 2 pastel and 2 a little deeper to offset the light colors.

The purple is China Glaze Grape Pop, the reddish color is Sinful Colors Eva So Bright, the light blue is Sinful Colors Tidal Wave and the pinkish nude is Sinful Colors Bare.

I think I saw a similar pattern on something at Forever21 and thats what inspired this look. 





Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments