Swatches and Sorries!

I've gotten a little too sporadic in my posts lately, sorry!
Truth is, I had to give my boyfriend the business about spending too much time on the internet, which in turn kinda meant I had to give up a little internet time as well. 
So yesterday came and went with not one opening of my laptop.
Soooo...I missed a stamping challenge, and we were sprung an extra day with his son this weekend so I've had no time to do my nails AT ALL.
Instead, I hope you will enjoy this random spam as an apology! We should be back to normal tomorrow!


First up - enjoy this gorgeous purple - it's China Glaze's Flying Dragon.
Flying Dragon - 2 coats, no top coat

Flying Dragon - 2 coats, no top coat

Flying Dragon - 2 coats + top coat

Flying Dragon - 2 coats + top coat

Flying Dragon - gorgeous purple with blue glitters. Dries matte and is labeled as neon.
Not a bad formula for a matte/neon polish. 

Nexties we've got China Glaze's Foie Gras.
I hate to say it but I can't find my notes on this one. I *think* it was 2 coats, plus top coat. Sorry!
Formula is a little thick.



China Glaze For Audrey. We all know this one, right? 
2 coats, no top coat


Lastly, China Glaze Frostbite. This shade is imposssible to photograph. If you have it, I'm sure you know.
2 coats + top coat




Kinda sorry for the condition of my nails in these. I can tell I had some patches and was sloppy swatching! But hey...you can't win em all! 




P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. oh i just ordered Frostbite and i really need to wear Flying Dragon soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will love frostbite - i cant believe YOU don't already have it!

      Delete
  2. Flying Dragon is so pretty! & Frostbite is a pain and a half especially before top coat!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!