Hot Pink Color Comparisons

Hey hey! Wednesday is upon us, where do the days go...
Today I'm digging through my stash again and comparing some colors I'm finding that appear to be awfully similar.
Pink is one of my favorite colors, and out of the 60+ pinks I have, I found 5 that seemed almost identical in the hot pink family.



Check 'em out:




Here's my take...

China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic (thumb)
Thin formula, easy to apply, 2 coats. Definite keeper.

Sally Hansen Fuchsia Power (index finger)
Thickish formula (I've had this for awhile, so it could be time thickened) but easy to apply, 2 coats.

Sephora by OPI It's My Pink (middle finger)
The formula on this is pure perfection. 2 coats. Scented like Betsey Johnson's perfume. Which I personally love about it.

Milani Fast Fuchsia (ring finger)
Another great formula and a one coater. Also a great stamper.

Goldie Pink (pinky finger)
Formula was a bit thin and the finish is leaning toward jelly. 2 coats did a good job of getting opaque though. This was the darkest of the bunch, but not by much.

I found these all so close in color that if I could, I'd ditch 4 of them.
Sadly..It makes me feel like such a hoarder to not be able to get rid of any of these.
Fuchsia Fanatic is perfection. Fuchsia Power is nothing special but I've had it so long it's half gone and not worth trying to pawn off on someone else! It's My Pink is a Betsey Color! I could never! Fast Fuchsia is my go to stamping pink and a one coater, nuff said. And if I had to ditch one, it would be the Goldie, but because it's jelly-ish, I have to keep her.




P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great comparison! They all very very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they are almost exact! if i had to only keep one it would be Its My pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here. but for some reason i just cant let them go!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!