Teal Tuesdays - Monochrome


Teal Tuesday! Woo yeah!
My favorite Nail Day of the Week!
This week we are doing....


Monochrome[1] describes paintings, drawings, design, or photographs in one color or shades of one color.
Alot of the girls in the group didn't know what monochrome was, and with colors it's kind of hard to describe without seeming like an Ombre or Gradient manicure...anyway! We got it sorted and I got the chance to use a couple of untrieds, 1 being a polish I just got on Friday!





Used Nails Inc Kensington and Misa Toxic Seduction!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are interested in participating in Teal Tuesdays, just drop me a line in the comments with your blog address so I can add you to the participating blog list. And there is also a FB Group! Please join in the conversation!


Please visit my other Terrifically Teal Teammates:

Gaga for Nails
Persistently Glittery
Simple & Beautiful
No Holos!
Cherries Sweets
The Frenzied Polisher
Caitlin's Creative Corner
Nail Polish Lane
Lacquered Libra
Polished Art





P.S.
Don't forget to enter the Gnarly Gnails 400 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 7.31.2012 and is open Internationally!

And also the Gnarly Gnails 500 Follower Giveaway!
Ends 9.01.2012 and is open Internationally!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love the teal Tuesdays nails :)
    Can I join you in tealing up my Tuesdays??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Apply to the group here so you can be up to date on what the theme is each week:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/113310862126647/

      Delete
    2. Woohoo!! Can't wait!! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I really like both of these teals! They are beautiful, especially together! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this Misa! It is def getting in my cart on my next shopping binge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i got mine at trans design it was a good deal! and i got it in 2 days.

      Delete
    2. That's where I get a lot of my stuff from, super cheap and very fast!

      Delete
  4. Before availing this loan you have to make proper research to obtain the best deal at affordable
    price payday uk they might
    try and resuscitate their 5000-vote garbage, although that claim was demonstrably false from
    your get-go.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!