Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 16 - Doodles

Hey all you wonderful people!
Things are getting better round these parts...still down with debilitating cramps but most other things are in check.
If only I could just lay in bed and do my nails life would be ok...good thing I had most of this challenges manis done before it even started or I'd be screwed!
We are now into the Art History week of the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge - and this is by far my favorite part of the challenge!





I phoned it in a little here, but I felt entitled given the amount of non-stamping I did this month, I figured I was allowed to stamp a few. And its better than anything I could possibly ever doodle myself!

The base is Color Club Voodoo You, matte. So beautiful - a polish that sat and sat and sat forever in limbo between being in my stash and being up in a blog sale...I've finally committed to keeping it and wearing it, and I love it!

I've got a full 4 different stamping plates in use here...From left to right they are:
BM311, Pueen07, BM408, Cheeky16






-----------------


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments