Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 10 - Night Sky

Todays prompt for the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge is Night Sky.
I toyed with ideas of space nails, stars, darkness, but in the end I opted for a sunset type of design. I do love it in theory but my gradient could definitely use some improving I think.








This is another manicure I did using all Pure Nail Lacquers. The colors here are Sunny Disposition (yellow), Stand Out (orange) and Sassy Me (fuchsia)

I just started with the yellow base and did a standard 3 color gradient on the pointer and pinky. On the middle and ring I added a circle reinforcement sticker and striping tape to mimic the sun and ray of the sun and did the gradient, but I did it slightly askew so it would go diagonally from the sun.





-------------

Share this PostShare to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments