Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 13 - Hearts

Ok - so don't laugh.
I have a new watermark on these photos because I am going to be redoing my blog layout. Its actually been ready to go for awhile now but I didn't want to spring it so soon after the last one. When I designed this current layout it had all of the ingredients of my personality but I cooked it wrong and added a little too much. Sometimes I get carried away, and after living with it for only a few weeks, I was so over it and the original simplicity I was going for in 2014. So in the next week or two I will be transitioning to a new layout I think you will really love. At some point when I do that I will be pulling the blog offline for an hour or two while I change it. Anyway - just thought I'd get that out there!




So today is Hearts day. This is NOT the only mani I did for today. But I hated the first one and did the hearts upside down on accident - so here is my backup.

The base polishes here are Literary Lacquers Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster and Color Club Ultra Astral. I think I quite possibly put China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise under PGGB as well.

Then I took one part nail sticker wraps (the pink leopard) and one part holographic sticker tape (the teal) and punched some hearts out with a craft punch and stuck em!


-----------------


Share this PostShare to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments