Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Day 5 - Contrast

Hey lovelies!
I hope you're enjoying the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge posts so far! I'm totally excited about the amount of awesome ladies who have jumped on board the challenge and really brought it! After this week of Color Theory prompts, it will get progressively more difficult so I am excited to see what everyone does!
Todays prompt is Contrast. Exciting!  While mine is not contrast along the color wheel, I think it's safe to say it still works!




Polishes used in this mani were black and white (I used Pure Blameless and Limitless) and then the Blue is Color Club Chelsea Girl and the glitter is Formula X by Sephora TNT.

Yes, this IS another tape mani. I think I've done almost every day of the challenge so far using tape! But this was an idea I'd had in my head for awhile so it doesnt count!

Everything started white. Then on the glitter nails I taped off a triangle at the cuticle and painted black on the tips, removed that tape and added the glitter top coat to the black only, then applied the neon blue studs with some top coat. (Studs are from Born Pretty Store)

Then on the striped nails, I just used thin striping tape and painted blue, black, blue, black, etc in the open stripes.




--------------

Share this PostShare to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments