Nail-Art-A-Go-Go - Day 4 - Monochrome

I am so glad I edited todays photos before the weekend! We went out of town on Sunday and it was a NIGHTMARE of driving over 300 miles in pouring rain and fog - needless to say when today rolled around the last thing I wanted to do was edit photos or paint nails! So I'm glad this post was already ready, save for the writing!
Travelling is a pain in the butt, it's no wonder I hardly ever do it!
We did have fun outside of the driving though, I got some pretty new Urban Outfitters polishes and we saw an amazing show in a really cool theater (except the part where nasty beer was leaking down on us from the balcony!)





Todays prompt is Monochrome, I just recently did a whole week of Monochrome for the Digit-al Dozen so I was not thrilled to do another, but then I had this great polish from Literary Lacquers on my nails at the time and I had a great plan!


So somehow, the look of this base polish, which is Shift of Fate from Literary Lacquers, reminded me of the colors of a motherboard or circuit board, and I thought it would look cool with some similar designs on top!


The polish I used to stamp the designs is a gorgeous matte green by Mentality called Resilience.
Both designs are from Bundle Monster plate BM-415



--------------


Share this PostShare to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments