Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Day 7 - Primary

Hey hey hey!
So today marks the last day of Week One of the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge. 
This means the color theory prompts are over and more aggressive prompts will begin!
When I put this challenge together I was super excited to really "challenge" myself and others with new types of prompts, but then when it comes time to DO them, I'm like WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
But anyway - todays final color theory is Primary Colors, which are just about my favorite on the color wheel, something I just loved when I took art class in high school.




So this looks like...another tape mani. I hope you're tired of them, because thats the end of them, I think. As of today I have the full month done except for 3, and I think if anything there might be one or two more tape manis, but thats it!


I used all Pure Polishes for this, the red is Sinless, the blue is Lucid and the yellow is Sunny Disposition.


I started with the yellow base and then with my thicker striping tape I taped off random designs and painted in with blue and red.



---------------


Share this PostShare to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments