New Hard Candy Polishes!

Told you I'd be back with more goodies!
I took a trip to Wal-Mart today, in hopes that they had revamped their nail displays and Hard Candy sections in anticipation of my visit. I was not disappointed.
The Hard Candy display was shiny and new and untouched.
There was a lot to choose from, but for people like us bloggers who probably own a lot of Indies, I've seen a lot of it already. But there were a few that stood out, and even a couple past that few I could probably find space for, but as I was in need of some other essentials, I held tightly to my purse strings and walked out with just 4 of them.
Lets see what I got:

From Left to Right:
Cocoa Smore
Hip Hip Hooray
Jubilee
Mermaid Magic

Some up closers.

Jubilee - a gorgeous green jelly base with white and black hexs black microglitter and orange bars. It reminds me alot of Whimsical's Wicked. But different, and I love colors like this that remind me of zombies.

Cocoa Smore - very much identical to the Nails Inc Sprinkles and subsequent W7 line of dupes, however I don't know if they launched a color like this, its sort of a tan color with black and white gitters. Reminded me  of smores or something and I was hungry, what can I say....

Hip Hip Hooray is a gorgeous blend of purples and blues and silvers and tan type glitters in a clear base. Pretty sure it's unique enough to my collection.

Mermaid Magic - you know I wasn't gonna walk away without a teal. This is a jammed up teal glitter with larger purple hex glitters. Swoony.

These are only available at Wal Mart as far as I know and they retail at $4 each.
The new bottles are .26 oz so in reality, they cost about the same as an OPI.




You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Okay, need swatches ASAP (especially of the bottom two glitter, that purple/blue/silver looks like an indie) and also THANK YOU for pointing out the price per oz thing - which drives me bananas! I think people are too excited about this "great" "affordable" "deal" (like people that wouldn't bother to buy an OPI because it's *gasp* so pricey), but it's literally the same pricing as mid-range brands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally found myself some of these! I'd buy the whole damn collection if I could. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip Hip Hooray and Mermaid Magic are GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're gorgeous, especially the Mermaid Magic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see swatches. I am impressed that you only walked out with four! When I find them I hope to be able to do the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely polishes. Waiting to get my hands on some of them. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!