Swimming with the Sharks




Indie Month keeps going strong!

One of my all time favorite movies of the 90's is Swimming with the Sharks. I don't have a good reason why, since everytime I watch it nowadays, I am so put off by Frank Whaley's desperate whimpy character. But alas...this isn't about a movie, it's about a POLISH ya'll!
First off - new FTC yadda yadda, I had made a graphic to apply to posts but it annoyed me, so instead, starting every post I will let you know RIGHT UP FRONT, where I got what.

Polishes in this post:
Windestine - Swimming with the Sharks
Barry M - Shocking Pink

Barry M Shocking Pink & Windestine Swimming with the Sharks

Swimming with the Sharks Macro - clear jelly base with hex glitters in shades of blue and white and then diamond glitters in white and square glitters in blue! Fancy!

Swimming with the Sharks over Shocking Pink. I felt like we all needed a bit of a palate cleanser after all the greens of the past couple of weeks floating around. And there is probably going to be alot more greenish blue polishes coming up soon so enjoy the break! Even though this is blue, too. Ha.

Formula on Swimming with the Sharks was lovely. I received this as a gift from a lovely lady I helped do some work on her blog. It's my one and only Windestine polish but I really enjoyed it, especially when one of those big blue squares hit my nail - DELIGHT! It seems like my top coat did a bit of a wrinkle on me, so I do apologize for you having to see that. This one will go back in the pile of polishes that need a 2nd spotlight.

Windestine polishes can be found here:



You Might Also Like

3 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!