Midnight Affair Downtown




Here is a polish I have had for what feels like forever but in reality is more like a year. Never.even.worn.ever.
Shameful.
Most of us in polishland love black and white glitters. But I love it when another color is added to the mix for that perfect pop of color. Enter Midnight Affair by Lush Lacquer.
A clear based top coat polish oozing with squares and hexagons and bars in black, white and metallic red.
Super awesome.

Polishes In This Post:
Lush Lacquer - Midnight Affair
Maybelline Color Show - Downtown Brown

I'm pairing up Midnight Affair with a polish I lusted pretty hard after late last year - Downtown Brown from the Maybelline Color Show line. It's a brown to green duochrome and it is ridiculously radical.

So as I stated previously - Macro of Midnight Affair shows you all the awesome it has to offer. I'm very happy to see after sitting in a drawer for so long, no curling of any kind.

Midnight Affair at 2 coats over 2 coats of Downtown Brown. Here you see a slight glimpse of the color shift from brown to green on my ring finger.

The formula on this polish was wonderful, it spits out just the right amount of glitter for it's size with a base formula that is neither gloopy nor thin.

You can check out Lush Lacquer here:
FACEBOOK



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great combo! I must try my bottle of Midnight Affair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must! Such a cool combination of colors and great formula!

      Delete
  2. Great combo! I have Midnight Affair and use it ALL the time, once you start, you can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I don't know why my black and colored glitters have been sitting so long with no love!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!