Living Water




Today I show you the last of my untried Cult Nails polishes - Living Water.
Apparently I saved the best for last because this polish is insane.
I am a huge fan of the super HTF polish Starry Starry Night by Essie. This Cult Nails polish has officially calmed that need.


Polishes In This Post:
Cult Nails - Living Water


Cult Nails - Living Water.

Macro - This polish is an enticing deep blue jelly with blue, green and holographic micro glitters.

Oh my gooooooooooosh you guys. This polish, sick. It was almost a one coater, but I used two to cover up slight patchiness. It applies like freakin' butter, too.

If the sea and the stars met, oh my lord this would be it. Shown here at 2 coats with top coat.

What words do I have, really? Just look.

Even mattified this polish is the business.

So there you have it. I'm gonna need some more Cult Nails after finally swatching all of the ones I have, which I think I'm at 5 of them now. Not a bad start, but the formula is too good not to own at least a dozen more!
Check em out here:
SHOP



You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Wow! That is an awesome polish! My heart fluttered a little when I saw that matte pic!!! I don't own any Cult's but I may need to get this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to try it matte too, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! On to the wishlist it goes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a beauty. Miffed that I passed this over last year :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....I have that feeling all too often about polishes I miss.

      Delete

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!