Nail Care Deal

This just came through my email and I wanted to pass it on, as it is a great deal AND if you are like me you probably can't have enough nail care tools!


Nail Care and Condition 


Now that winter has had it's way with you, the elements have no doubt done a number on your digits. Time to tackle the harsh reality lying beneath those layers of pretty polish with some extra treatment and conditioning from MASH. Get trimmed, files and finished with our 10 piece took kit ($28.95 Retails) 



Kit Includes

  • 7 Way Buffer
  • 6 Way mini Buffer
  • Professional Cuticle Scissors
  • Steel Cuticle Pusher
  • Glass Nail File
  • Milky Base Coat
  • Strengthener
  • Ridge Filler
  • Non-Yellow Top Coat
  • Wet-Lock Top Coat
  • Quick Dry

CLICK HERE to go to the listing!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!