Friday Night!




I had actually planned to post this last weekend, but then I thought, oh my gosh dude, post it on FRIDAY and totally blow EVERYONE'S minds!

Whatever...check this out.


Polishes In This Post:
Maisie Shine - Friday Night


Bottle shot of Friday Night - sent to me by Sassy Shelly last year for helping her with some blog stuffs.

Macrotime! Oh my, what is THIS?! A blackened grey jelly base with various sizes of magenta, teal, blue and purple glitters. I love polishes like this where the base is dark but the glitter doesn't get buried in it - trust me, it happens, and it's gross.

For Friday Night, I added an accent nail of a nail wrap design. It was actually one of those freebies that came in the premiere issue of Nail It! Magazine
 
Here I have shown Friday Night at two coats with an additional coat of Gelous under Color Club 0-60 topcoat.

This polish is everything I love - black, pink and teal! Ugh! It's like a GOTHIC EASTER EGG!!

You won't find me showing you a polish without a matte topcoat in here!

This polish was really nice in application and formula, no complaints on this I tell ya.
So go check out Maisie Shine - they are not a new Indie and really have a great line of polishes!




You Might Also Like

14 comments

I love reading your comments, please feel free to leave one! I can't always respond due to time constraints or pure forgetfulness, but if you have a specific question about something, ask here or email me!