Digit-al Dozen September Spectacular - Hallowe'en


Hiya dudes!


Here comes Day 2 of the September Spectacular Digit-al Dozen theme we are doing this month. 


It's 12 days of nail art based on the past 12 months of our challenges, one day for each month past. 


So today's mani is all about Halloween! MY FAVORITE!!!




For this mani I started with a slightly greyed white base color.  Then I mixed a combination of red, brown and black acrylic paint to get a blood colored shade and splattered myself repeatedly.


Once the splattering was dry, I added a coat of top coat and after it was dry, I stamped my frightening monster word designs on in black. This is from plate MM11 from Messy Mansion.


After the stamping was dry, I went over some of the words, and did some outlining of some of the blood splatters with Sweet on Pete from NOPI, a dusty bright snot green. Zombie green.


So what do you think of this one? I loved this so much, it reminded me of comic book nails mixed with horror. I did have some issues getting the full image to stamp, but I think my polish was drying too fast, I don't think it was the plates fault, at least it better not be as I have been waiting awhile to use this one!


Also - Don't forget to enter the September Spectacular Digit-al Dozen $200 Giveaway!!


-----


-----



Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments