Digit-al Dozen September Spectacular - Love & Heartbreak


Hello!!
It's the weekend! Woohoo!
I don't really care about weekends, I don't currently work so I'm always home anyway! Weekends are usually more of a headache than weekdays for me so I actually don't prefer them, but sometimes they bring fun. Anyway - hope yours is going well...let's see what we're doing today... 



Today is our next prompt in the Digit-al Dozen's walk down memory lane for the last year...we are re-creating our Love & Heartbreak theme - I opted for love because, Heartbreak is yuck.

For this mani I used a base of China Glaze Goldie but Goodie (review coming soon!) and then I stamped the designs using Nailz Craze Tattoo plate.

I could have freehanded this but at the time I had this plate out for something else and decided to just do it this way...I stamped in black and then I just went in with red polish and filled some spots in.

This base color is divine, its a beautiful one coat gold with copper particles and now its definitely in my top 5 favorite golds, which is a pretty coveted position!




-----





-----


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments