Digit-al Dozen September Spectacular - Animals


Trucking right along - today is our Animals prompt for Digit-al Dozen Does It Again!

Obviously, I'm gonna do leopard print. I mean come on.

Last time we had this week long theme I did leopard all 5 days. 

So in true spirit, I HAD to do it again.


For todays mani I went outside of the standard leopard print colors and went a little WILD.
Zoya Pippa, Sinful Colors Laced Up and Zoya Savita.

So for this leopard I wanted something bright and fun, that wasn't neon but also wasn't fall!

I did my leopard spots a bit different than I normally do and added a few hairlike businesses around the spots for some added interest.

Anyway these are super simple if you've never done a leopard design before. Paint your base color, let dry - dot on your inner leopard spot colors in somewhat irregular sized dots, then after those after dried you just outline them haphazardly in c shapes and complete circles, just make them ragged.

This was one of my favorite leopard prints yet...I love the fun colors!



-----




-----


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments