Digit-al Dozen September Spectacular - Blue!


Happy Monday and welcome to something UBERSPESH!!


Today the Digit-al Dozen is embarking on a 12 Day Celebration of Nail Art!


We will be revisiting each of the 12 themes we have attacked this past year!


Today's theme is "Blue" from Last September...let's see it!




Did you maybe also happen to notice some changes around here?
I did a new layout but kept most of the graphics and style the same - basically I knew some people were having issues with the static header at the top and while I loved it and didn't want to see it go, it DID take up good image real estate and I'd rather you be happy reading than me be happy looking at it.
So behold the new blog!


For todays manicure, I am doing a blue on blue situation using OPI Incognito in Sausalito and Sinful Colors Cold Leather


For this mani I started with a 2 coats base of Incognito in Sausalito and added a glossy top coat.


Then I used a japanese fan design image from MoYou Sailor Plate 04 and Sinful Colors Cold Leather, which is a slightly lighter matte blue than Sausalito.


And I left that without top coat so you could see the different finishes better. Though Cold Leather appeared to be a thinnish formula when I stamped the image onto my stamper, it transferred remarkably well over this very dark blue!


Also - Don't forget to enter the September Spectacular Digit-al Dozen $200 Giveaway!!

-----





-----



Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments