Digit-al Dozen September Spectacular - Music


September Spectacular Day 3 for this months Digit-al Dozen, and today we're dealing with Music as a theme for nail art.

So many ways you can interpret it - I decided to do a much loved bands album artwork.

So let's check out my Joy Division, Love Will Tear Us Apart mani!



This is the album cover I based my mani artwork off of:



For this mani I sponged on some medium grey polish (Pure Ice Kiss Me Here) and some deep burgundy (OPI St. Petersburgundy) until it had the grungy feel I was after. Then I took a black striper polish and I quickly made some fast brushstrokey lines across my nails as haphazardly as I could.


After that I painted on the silhouettes of the guys in black and then I painted on the words in a light/medium acrylic paint.


Finished with a matte top coat - so what do you think? Did I do them justice?!



Also - Don't forget to enter the September Spectacular Digit-al Dozen $200 Giveaway!!


-----





-----


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments