Digit-al Dozen September Spectacular - Festiveness


And here we meet again! Hi!

Todays prompt in the September Spectacular ala Digit-al Dozen calls for a little festiveness. This could be anything really, but given that we are travelling through time, this was originally for the month of December of last year, so I opted to do a December-ish mani!

It's my cross between Christmas and New Years Eve. 




For this mani I was originally going for a matte look, so I started with a base of Cult Nails Fetish, a nice, waxy, one coat black.  Things didn't look good though and I ended up glossing it, the silver popped much better that way.

I used a slew of stamping plates to get all of these snowflakes! I never even realized I had so many snowflake designs! I stamped them with OPI Haven't the Foggiest, and on my ring finger I used a dotting tool to make a large random flake design.

I don't really go in for holiday mani's usually, but this black and silver design was so gorgeous I actually wore it for a full weekend recently! It's very eye catching in person, and I think it will be something I definitely wear to a holiday party this year.


Also - Don't forget to enter the September Spectacular Digit-al Dozen $200 Giveaway!!

-----



-----

Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments