Color Club Silver Lake & Williamsburg Reviewed


Oh hiiiiiii there....
I'm wicked tired right now so this post will be short on words but high on cool!?
Pfttt...who knows..anyway!
Today I have a couple of Color Club polishes from their new fall lineup titled Girl About Town. All of the polishes have cool city names, and I was really happy with the two they sent me to review as I love both of these cities a ton!




Silver Lake - the palest of greys and Williamsburg - a blue night sky bottled...

Color Club Silver Lake is an extremely light nearly white grey creme. It had a flawless formula and was opaque with no streaks, no balding and no nonsense at a mere 2 coats.

It's hard to tell without seeing a white to compare this to how it looks in real life, this I know. Aside from todays swatches, I do have nail art using both of these polishes later this week to show you some comparisons and some cool art at the same time!

Anyway - no top coat here, it dries to a beautiful shine and its about one of THE best creme polishes I have encountered in such a light shade. Winner.

Color Club Williamsburg. Look, I have fallen hard for blue, and my worst problem lies in shimmery galaxy blues like this one.  This is jelly and juicy and shimmery and just a big big hit. 2 coats!

This is one of the best blue shimmer jellies I have....in my endless search for the coveted Essie Starry Starry Night, this is coming really close to quenching my lemming.

It had a fantastic formula, no complaints, love it.

If you think you somehow might still need persuading - how about matte?
Like I said, look for both of these polishes coming up this week in art designs as well!



Make sure and check out the Color Club Society Bloggers Network!

Color Club can be found at these wonderful sites:


Image Map

You Might Also Like

0 comments